Current Career Opportunities
Are you an experienced leader that is proactive in finding solutions and empowering people?
Roland DG Australia are seeking a detail-oriented Service Manager to lead and manage our Technical Service Department. You will have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and overseeing the Service, Support and Technical team. This role involves managing technicians with repair and maintenance of our products. Excellent time management skills are essential as well as handling multiple high priority tasks. Previous industry knowledge and experience will be an advantage.
If this role is of interest to you, please click here to view the related job description prior to applying. If you then wish to proceed with an application, send your resume with a covering letter outlining why you are suitable for the role to HR@rolanddg.com.
No agency contact.
Australian residents only to apply.View Full Job Description
Administration and Customer Support
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an Administrative Assistant to showcase their exceptional organisational and customer support skills. This is a Monday to Friday role, 35 hours per week in our Sydney office, in Frenchs Forest.
Main core objectives include:
- Assist with the administrative & purchasing requirements including; issuing PO’s, collating documents, maintaining ETD/ETA in the management system, arranging freight quotes and liaising with suppliers.
- Produce monthly report for internal stakeholders
- Enter New Product Registrations or update existing product into management system
- Assist in answering incoming calls
- Provide backup customer service everyday
- Maintain stationery products and kitchen supplies
- Assist internal departments with catering duties for internal/external events
- 2-3 years’ experience in office administration
- Microsoft Office Suite – intermediate level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time-management skills with an aptitude for multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating a team player attitude
- Ability to use your initiative
- Cert IV in Business administration or relevant experience
- Exposure to import documents an advantage
Final salary will depend on qualifications and experience.
Permanent Australian residents only to apply.If this role is of interest and you fit the listed criteria, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and your resume.
*No agency contact please